On behalf of our entire family of restaurants, we want to thank you for your support over the past year.
From the beginning of the pandemic, we have continued to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and guests. As we continue through phased reopening plans in our various markets, we want to inform you of the practices and safety protocols we are following to ensure our restaurants remain a safe place to work and dine. Each market is following the guidance of the local public health department, thus is subject to change as restrictions are lifted.
We kindly ask that you refrain from visiting our restaurants if you have any symptoms (coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, vomiting or diarrhea), if you have had a fever of 100.4 in the past 48hrs, or if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID19. Additionally, we request your participation in our social distancing practices to safeguard our employees and guests. Thank you for your assistance in this matter!
- Restaurants will follow all local guidelines in accordance to specified capacity rates and safety protocols.
- Bar top service is limited at some locations.
- In select markets, fully vaccinated staff are no longer required to wear protective masks per the latest guidance from the CDC.
- Per local ordinances, guests in select markets are required to wear protective masks when entering and moving about the restaurant. Masks may be removed only when seated.
- Tables, chairs, and high chairs are sanitized after every use.
- High-touch areas such as doorknobs, screens, restrooms, etc. are sanitized frequently throughout each shift.
- Condiments and pens are available upon request and are sanitized after every use.
- Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer is readily available for employees and guests throughout the restaurant.
- Employees are provided proper training and guidance on safety protocols and steps to minimize the spread of COVID19.
We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations of local health departments and authorities to ensure we are serving you in the safest way possible.